Thursday 28 January 2016

time


its funny nowadays I simply find the time is running so so, slow.
previously I would agree with the quote of "so many things to do but so little time" but now not anymore. 

I find myself struggling with time, 
I find myself hoping for the time to run or fly fast again.
I find myself having issues with time,
I find myself waiting for the time to go is like waiting for the clock to tick but with no battery. 

the time seems not to go away. even if I told it to do so. 
and now that I think it is not funny any longer.

"dear Allah, I have already let out everything that is inside my heart to you. I have already shared with you what I really wish to have right now. I have also told you if time really does going so slow now, please please and please let me feel like it is not going to take forever to fly fast again. I really really really mean this. I have faith with the time and I give all my hope that time will make me a wiser person day by day. Allahumma Amin."