Tuesday 14 July 2015

the 3rd-versarry

so this month is our 3rd-versarry. feel soooo blessed and grateful for having each other by our sides. alhamdulillah, ya Allah. anyway, what does the 3rd-versarry means?
its actually because, we'll be celebrating our 3rd month of marriage life together. also to reminisce our 3rd-year of knowing each other too. 
looking back at how fast time actually flies, how brave and strong we were to survive the long-distanced relationship, the time-zone difference between USA and Malaysia & between UK and USA, the effort(s) that we both gave for each other, strong feelings that we have towards one another, the instinct of compatibility between us two, the faith that we both carried on day by day from the first (unplanned) meet-up till the day of solemnisation and the list goes on...

i swear i've never-ever had the "thought of getting married at the age of 19", which now makes me realised how grown up i have become, having numbers of responsibilities at the age of superrr young. 
but obviously,
i wouldn't able to go this far without the help of my support system; my husband. he is an amazing man, he cares for me with his whole heart and he understands me more than anybody else. 

i have prepared umm a speech? love letter? umm confession?
oh for real this time im needing a break from everything because- i start to forget things already. 

to my dearest suami,
i wish you nothing but the very best out of all the best. I pray that Allah swt will protect you from harms & difficulties, to make everything at ease for you, shaded you with His mercy and blessings, help you out with His guidance along your path- so that you wont be going off and lose yourself. 
i need you my knight, my shield,
to shelter me from being self-forgotten and to keep me awaken so that i won't forget the hereAfter
because you are my One and Only. 
and i know we can do this together, because i can count on you
I love you, so much. 
Happy 3rd-versarry, you wonderful person. to many many many more days and years to come. insyaAllah

so we celebrated this special month with peace and calm, also with homemade apam-cupcakes having our name initials on tops with blue and pink royal icing for buka puasa just now. 
at first he didn't notice anything and once he saw my lil masterpiece(s), he immediately came out like "apa tu" pointing his finger to the baking tray.
"eh ada nama kita. hehe. happy anni sayang. thank you." 
me: happy anni abang, thanks to you too. next year dah 4 tahun kenal. yay 

i wanted to put the photos of the lil cupcakes but they were ugly because of the lighting and my camera was sick at that time so its ok byebye cupcakes

so, as im almost reaching the bottom paragraph of my entry this time, i promise to myself that the next entry coming up is the post that i need to write about how i met my husband. i realise that the piece entitled "How We First Met" has took me ages to draft about. i really need to sort it quick before it takes me forever to tell how exactly everything began. i just hope that i wont take too long to write up about. perhaps, before our first child is born ok. you readers should be thankful because at least you get to know the story before you become an auntie or an uncle to our future little tots. hehe.

p/s: yay, the hari raya is approaching real soon, in few days time. i really can't wait to celebrate hari raya and being all matchy clothes together with the husband. insyaAllah.