Wednesday 31 May 2017

Hadif Sufian's Cake Smash Session

last week on May 18th,  my husband and I had scheduled a photoshoot Cake Smash session for our dearest prince. little HS had so much fun at the studio and this time it was merely special because he was having a birthday cake as prop. felt a little emotional and sentimental because flashback to a year ago, this little man had just came out of me and had a Newborn session. so you tell me now, where did all the time go? one year has just passed by so quickly and we both didn't even remember and realise.

this entry is meaningful to me in so many ways. by just looking at all of these photos made me feeling touched and they are all heartwarming. i still remember precisely; upon preparing for the cake for our son's photoshoot session, husband was really handy. i'm very grateful to have him by my side. from baking, to decorating and to the day of bringing the cake to the studio. it was all with the massive help i've got from him. thanks soooo much my love, for making the day of our son's shoot session went perfect and lovely. 

(extra: still can't believe myself that we managed to pull off the cake part. so proud that we made the cake ourselves, it turned out very very very, well. all the hard-work was paid off)

scroll down to see stunning photos captured by our dearly friend, Kate Jade. Kate is amazing, really talented at doing her job. we are grateful to have her witnessed Hadif's baby milestones. 















to be honest, we can't recommend Kate enough. it's been very lovely to know her, she's a wonderful person and a person which we can call- A Baby Whisperer. right from the start (booking process), up until viewing the pictures absolutely everything about the experience was amazing and we couldn't ask for more.  

she's such a professional person, my husband an I personally loved the fact that Kate would discuss the colour themes and all the outfits, as well as the accessories for our little one beforehand. everything went smooth for both of Hadif's sessions with her (Newborn and 1st Birthday Cake Smash). I would highly recommend Kate to anyone who is thinking of booking a photoshoot session for their child(ren), because it's worth every penny and you won't be disappointed.

right now, I just wish I've had another child for her to photograph. haha. please do visit her social platforms to see stunning images of babies and toddlers- FB page (Kate Jades Photography) & Instagram (katejadesphotography) or you can directly visit her website (www.katejadesphotography.co.uk)

ps. To Kate, sorry that it took me probably ages to write a public review. You dont need one from me because you've already received loads from others. That's more than enough to see what kind of a person you are, simply because you're a great friend to have and a wonderful person to know. 
Best wishes xx